Verse Paul's Words 16 Attributes of Charity
4 **"Suffereth long"** I am patient
4 **"Is kind"** I am kind
4 **"Envieth not"** Rather than envying others, I am happy for their success
4 **"Vanteth not itself"** I build others up instead of bragging about myself
4 **"Is not puffed up"** I am not stuck up or arrogant
5 **"Doth not behave itself unseemly"** I behave properly
5 **"Seeketh not her own"** I am not selfish or self-centered
5 **"Is not easily provoked"** I control my temper
5 **"Thinketh no evil"** I control my thoughts
6 **"Rejoiceth not in iniquity"** I don't enjoy sin
6 **"Rejoiceth in the truth"** Living the gospel makes me happy
7 **"Beareth all things"** I overlook the faults of others
7 **"Believeth all things"** I believe in the gospel
7 **"Endureth all things"** I do what is right no matter what others think
8 **"Never faileth"** I am dependable....
and I can depend on Christ

(1 Corinthians 13:4-8, Moroni 7:45-48)

"Jesus went about doing good....for god was with him." (Acts 10:38)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home