All though you may not know it,
you have always been one
I've looked up to.
*
Someone I could call my friend
and I wouldn't have to worry
about the safety of my words.
*
Someone who no matter how bad I failed,
you'd say things would work
all right in the end.
*
You have helped me with so many things,
so many times.
How could I possibly count.
*
I wish for once I could help you,
as much as you have helped me,
through my hard times.
*
I know there has been times when I hurt you
and my thoughts came out
without thinking, of the pain following them.
*
Times when I cared so much
and I wanted to help that I
just hurt you in the end.
*
I'm sorry for the pain and the tears
I've cause you
through the years.
*
I want you to know
that I do love you,
and love you very much.
*
If you ever need someone to talk to
please remember that I am here.
If you every need a friend!
***
---Debbie Robison

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home